Use the below instructions to create a portable version of Image for Windows which you can use while booted into WinPE:
1. From the "Start" menu under TeraByte Unlimited/Image for Windows/V2 choose PE Builder Plugin Installer and run it.
2. From the "PE Builder Type" combo box choose Any WinBuilder Project's Apps Folder.
3. Tab and you should hear, "Select the Apps sub-folder of the desired WinBuilder Project's". However, you can use the button after that to browse for any folder.
4. Enter your name and product key.
5. Enable the Preserve key for writable media checkbox.
6. Select the "OK" button. You will now have a portable version of Image for Windows in the folder you selected that you can copy anywhere and use while booted into Win7PE.