steps for using the Switch sound file converter.
1. When you first open Switch press Alt + A, to open the locate audio files dialogue.
2. Tab to the Look in combobox list.
3. Arrow down the list until you find the folder or drive you have the files you want to convert saved. Now with the folder or drive highlighted, tab 3 times to get into the list of files in this folder / drive.
4. Arrow or use first letter navigation to the file you want to convert & press enter on it to put it into the Switch program. Pressing enter on the file will put you back into Switch & you will hear, not slected & the name of the file.
5. Arrow down to the file to select it.
6. Tab 1 time to the Output format combobox& arrow up or down to the file format you want the file converted into.
7. Tab 1 time to the Incoder options button & press the spacebar to open.
These are the settings that seem to work best when converting to .MP3 files.
Constant Bitrate (CBR) should be checked.
Tab 1 time to the Incoder bit rate combobox, arrow to 320, it's 17 of 17.
Tab 1 time to,High quality encoding (slower) checkbox, this box should be checked.
Tab 1 time to, Other channel incoding mode combobox & choose stereo.
Tab 1 time to, Include CRC to Detect Errors, this box should be checked.
Now tab to the Okay button & press the spacebar to close the Incoder options.
Next tab 2 times to, Output to same folder as source files, this box should be checked to make it easier to find your files.
8. Shift + tab 1 time to the convert button & press the spacebar to start the conversion.