Backing up your files using the NTBackup Utility:
1. Press the Start button, Run and type NTBACKUP.
2. Select the Backup tab at the top.
3. In the left pane, scroll to the file/folder which you want to backup and put a checkmark on it.
4. At the bottom, mention the output filename (the backup output).
5. Once set, click the Start Backup button on the right, and again click the Start Backup button in resulting dialog box.
Note: NTBACKUP does not have the ability to write to optical disks directly. You will need to save the backup to your hard drive, then burn it to a CD/DVD.Windows Backup Utility Download Link